Collins Architectural Group, PS was established by Craig Collins in 2000 after serving as a principal in several prior Longview firms starting in 1985.
Craig Collins has been providing comprehensive architectural, planning, design and construction administration services in southwest Washington starting in the early 1980’s. We have maintained many multiple decade client relationships. We have several clients that we have worked with for 35 years.
Craig has had a passion for architectural since he was in high school. Our firm philosophy is that good architecture results from effective communication. Working closely with clients, we make sure there is a mutual understanding of program requirements and desired results. We provide creative solutions to fully meet our clients’ interests. We believe meeting project schedules and budget are just as important as the design.
We are what is considered a generalist architectural firm meaning we don’t specialize in any one type of project. We enjoy the challenge presented by multiple project types whether that is commercial, industrial, civil, retail, education, etc. We offer the following services:
- Existing building analysis
- Site Analysis
- Code Analysis
- Pre-design studies
- Civil Engineering and Landscape Design (through association with consultants)
- Structural, Mechanical, Plumbing and Electrical Design (through association with consultants)
- Preparation of permit and construction documents
- Assistance with project bidding and pricing
- Contract preparation for Owner/Contractor agreements
- Construction Administration